Community Energy Services Provides:
- FREE educational workshops to teach homeowners how to lower their energy use and save money;
- Low-cost materials which may include: low flow showerheads, setback thermostats, compact fluorescent light bulbs, gasket seals, door sweeps, faucet aerators, pipe wrap and more to help participants save now;
- Customized home energy visits from qualified professionals who will identify additional ways for residents to save in their homes, including a blower door test. Up to $400 in services and materials for a co-pay of only $30;
- Personalized energy use inventory for the last 12 months and feedback for the next 12 months;
- Information on financing, incentives and rebates.
Funding for this project was provided by the Minnesota Environment and Natural Resources Trust Fund as recommended by the Legislative-Citizen Commission on Minnesota Resources (LCCMR).